Are you interested in learning how to improve your assessment skills and exploring cutting edge research on the student experience? Join us for the 7th Annual Student Affairs Assessment and Research Conference on Friday, June 9, 2017 at the Ohio Union.
We are very excited to announce that Dr. Kristen Renn of Michigan State University will serve as this year’s conference keynote!
This year, we are especially interested in proposals related to one or both of the following two categories:
1) Assessment Basics and Skills Building
2) This year’s theme: Making Data Meaningful: Addressing Critical Issues
The first category will focus on foundations in assessment practice, and will feature “How To” sessions as well as workshops in basic research methods, analyses and assessment planning.
Our conference theme was inspired by the following questions:
- How does our research and/or assessment practice relate to the concept of social justice?
- How are we addressing issues of access and equity in higher education?
- How are we practicing critical reflection in our research and/or assessment practice?
This conference is aimed at faculty, staff and students of all levels of experience, across a wide variety of departments. We are accepting proposals until March 17, 2017 and are looking for presentations that represent diverse perspectives of student affairs.
Click here to submit your proposal and to find sample proposals.
Registration for the 7th Annual Student Affairs Assessment and Research Conference is now open!
Submit your proposals here: http://cssl.osu.edu/student-affairs-assessment-research-conference/2017-call-for-proposals/