A panel hosted by Miami University’s Career Services Office:
|DATE: Tues., Sept. 16
TIME: 7 – 8:30pm
LOCATION: Psychology Building
Social Science Majors Career Panel
Attend a panel discussion to hear from employers about what they are looking for at Career Fair and throughout the hiring process, particularly from students majoring in the social sciences.
- Learn about diverse career paths
- Get tips on the best ways to present yourself
- Learn how to have a successful Career Fair and job/internship search experience
Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Please RSVP as soon as possible.
- Dr. Edith Markoff, Manager of Scientist Recruiting and Professor of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Casi Egli, Consumer and Market Knowledge, Procter & Gamble
- Todd Schueler, Customer Business Development, Procter & Gamble
- Courtney Shoemaker, Director of Employer Relations, Miami Career Services